The 2020-2021 BIO5 Ambassador Internship is a unique two semester opportunity offered by the BIO5 institute that will allow undergraduate students from all majors to earn 2 internship credits through the College of Letters Arts and Sciences department (LASC 393/493) or their major. Interns will:
· Learn about the collaboration of business and science
· Learn strategies for science communications
· Attend weekly professional development workshops focused on public speaking, marketing, networking, communications, business etiquette, and more.
· Work with a BIO5 staff mentor of their choice on a project of interest on topics like grant writing, digital marketing, business administration, event planning, etc…
· For the 2020-2021 school year, the Ambassadors internship will be completely virtual